The Kings Court development involves the construction of a residential building between Floral Street and King Street in Covent Garden, London.
The installation includes framed infill glazing units with fixed and operable panels, a corner curtain wall and the ground floor retail glazing units and doors.
Installation consisted of the following:
- installation of external/internal glass pane
- waterproofing membrane gisojene 100
- installation of connections and firestops
- installation of glazed metal cladding
- installation of feature bay, shopfronts and roof cladding
- feature bay copping
- double and single doors
- balustrades and handrails
- roof lights