St George Wharf Tower / Vauxhall Tower
St George Wharf Tower is also known as the Vauxhall Tower or The Tower, is a residential skyscraper built in Vauxhall, London, as part of the St George Wharf development. At 181 meters tall with 50 stores, the building is the tallest residential building in the UK.
Installation consisted of the following:
- Facade Area: 16,000m²
- Ground Floor and First Floor: double glazed unitised cladding
- Main entrance: granite walls and canopy
- Installation of double-glazed unitised curtain walling system including Sky garden 4m wide panels and pantograph panels from L2 to L45
- Installation of penthouse cladding including glazed vision screens on 45th floor terrace, and balustrades on 48th and 51st floors.
- Wind turbine main steel structure, stainless steel horizontal connecting hobs and vertical aluminium column chasing