One New Change
One New Change is a mixed-use development located adjacent to St. Paul’s Cathedral in the City of London. The demolition of the existing post war offices created one of the largest footprints of any building in the City. The building is wrapped in 35,000 sq m of ‘fritted’ glass cladding and is serviced by 30 lifts, 15 escalators and 4 disabled platforms. IRATA Technicians were used for installation of glass steel frames, silicone and Cleaning of the building.
Installation consisted of the following:
- Facade area: 7,200m²
- Roof Glazing and installation of roof Canopies.
- Atriums, Balustrades, gutters and walkways.
- Aluminium and steel Framework.
- Lower level Canopy Glazing on all four elevations of the building
- Installation of Type C (vertical Façade),
- Cleaning of the inside and outside parts of the facade